The New Age in Health Benefits with CBD Oil
CBD Oil is just one of over 85 cannabinoids that have been identified in the cannabis plant. CBD oil is becoming increasingly popular amongst the masses for having a wide scope of benefits that are safe for all. Backed by clinical reports and test data showing little to no side effects and a lack of psychoactivity (typically associated with marijuana products and high THC).
CTFO (Changing The Future Outcome) has the best products! Their CBD products utilize the full spectrum Cannabis plant mixed with Hemp Seed oil. Not all hemp is created equal. All of their products are manufactured in the USA in a registered GMP, cruelty-free facility. That means they use only the best, highest quality, purest Organic Hemp and we don’t use any high heat processing that reduces the potency of the CBD. That also means there is no testing on animals done in our facility, that’s a big issue – especially in the skin care industry.
Many people are confused over the legality of Hemp because it is not readily available like other crops. Until 2014, federal law made it so that only imported Hemp was legal in the U.S. This is why America has been the largest importer of hemp products in the world, mostly from China, Canada and Europe.
Hemp contains many separate components that can create a wide variety of effects. Cannabinoids, such as cannabidiol (CBD) have been shown to be extremely beneficial in a broad scope of health applications for the majority of the population.
As opposed to other strains of cannabis, Hemp is by law required to be very low in tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). THC is the cannabinoid that is psychotropic and causes euphoria, or the “high” often associated with cannabis. Hemp is the non-psychotropic version of cannabis and is actually considered a “superfood.” In 2003, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services issued patents on certain cannabinoid molecules found in Hemp, referring to them as “antioxidants and neuroprotectants.”
Hemp oils that are high in cannabinoids such as CBD, have recently become highly popular due to the amazing evidence of their therapeutic impact. Millions of people are realizing and experiencing that the neuroprotective, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory benefits of Hemp and CBD can help benefit a wide variety of health challenges, including anxiety, pain and inflammation, amongst others.
New Products Available
FAQS ON CBD OIL – CTFO
Q. Who is the manufacturer of CTFO’s CBD Product Line?
A. By contractual agreement, we are not at liberty to say who the manufacturer is. Please rest assured that they are one of the largest manufacturers of these types of products in the country and their #1 concern is quality. Although they have 4 large facilities and service countries all around the world, they don’t have a call center to handle the onslaught of calls they would receive if we shared their name with our entire field of Associates, so we have agreed not to do that.
Q. Will I Pass a Drug Test if I Take CBD?
A. We cannot promise this.
1. There is less than 0.3% (.003) THC in all our products and that is the federal regulation to be able to state “NO THC” on our label. However, there are many different kinds of drug tests, some much more sensitive to trace amounts of substances than others.
2. Of those we know of who have been tested for THC when having taken these products, no one has tested positive, including one airlines pilot who is tested regularly.
3. Most home test kits and even urine tests will show no THC when someone has been using our products as suggested. Obviously if someone is taking way more product than suggested, the probability of more THC showing up in their system increases. However, if someone takes a hair follicle test, or other highly intensified drug test, even our products may test positive because there can be trace amounts of THC present.
So we cannot promise that anyone will pass a drug test when taking our products, even though most will.
Q. Why does CTFO say “Not all CBD products are created equal and we have the Highest Quality”?
A. TOP REASONS WHY CTFO CBD IS THE BEST QUALITY IN THE INDUSTRY
1. More than 67% of the current CBD products on the market that have been tested do NOT contain the amount of CBD or other ingredients that their labels say they do. OURS DO! All our products are manufactured in the USA in a registered GMP facility. GMP stands for Good Manufacturing Practices, and refers to a system of manufacturing practices that is regulated by the U.S. government and guarantees reproducibility of product quality to verifiable specifications. This means that the federal government has verified that you’re getting what you’re paying for because they have confirmed that what’s on our labels is in our products.
2. Our CBD is made from NON-GMO, PESTICIDE FREE, CO2 Extracted Hemp Oil using only organic ingredients.
3. The products are manufactured in a cruelty-free facility. No animal testing or abuse is utilized. This is a big issue, especially in the skin care industry.
4. We use only the best, highest quality, purest organic Hemp and we don’t use any high heat processing that reduces the potency or efficacy of the CBD.
5. Our CBD Oil is a combination of both the CBD Isolate (or Extract) along with the Full Spectrum Whole Plant Hemp Oil. This gives us a much higher potency of CBD Oil while maintaining over 120 other cannabinoids, all of which have additional healing benefits.
6. There are more than 400 phytonutrients that exist in hemp plants. Our extraction technology allows us to extract all of these nutrients, without using any heat or harmful solvents. The result is a whole food with exceptional nutritional qualities, and much more efficient skin and pet care products.
7. With CTFO CBD products, you’re getting the highest quality, purest CBD, plus over 400 other nutrients, in a naturally synergistic, easy-to-use and easy-to-absorb form. These truly are the best products on the market.
Q. Are there Lab results on the Products?
A. Yes, they are available in your CTFO back office Online Library Center.
Q. Where can I find the ingredients?
A. The ingredients are on every label. They are also available on the drop down menu under the PRODUCTS tab on your MyCTFOCBD.com website.
We are hard-wired with a system of cannabinoid receptors throughout our brains and bodies.