Discover how The Fat Burning Kitchen System can change the way you think about “Health Foods” and revel what You’re Eating Every Day Are Making Your Fat Cells SICK…
Making it IMPOSSIBLE to lose weight, while also damaging your joints, disrupting your hormones, rapidly aging your skin, and even leading to Diabetes.
How many of the following are you currently struggling with?
- Stubborn belly fat that will NOT go away, regardless of the diets you try
- Painful or uncomfortable bloating (especially after eating meals)
- Fat gain in strange places (chest in men, belly in ladies, for example)
- Painful joints
- Digestive issues (IBS, gas, stomach discomfort, constipation and/or diarrhea)
- Dry, aging skin & hair (looking older than you really are…)
- Energy swings (low energy before eating, high after… then crash)
- Constant craving of carbohydrates
- Trouble sleeping (can’t fall asleep and/or stay asleep)
- Moody and irritable if you get too hungry
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve walked into the kitchen of a client of mine that has hired me for nutritional counseling, and I’m shocked by what I see…
Almost every time, I see their kitchen cabinets and fridge LOADED with foods that they think are “healthy” (or have been deceived by clever food labels into believing are healthy), but in reality are fat-storing traps in disguise.
It’s not uncommon to see foods such as:
- whole grain breads
- whole grain cereals
- whole grain crackers (more of that wheat that’s killing you)
- soy milk
- tofu or “veggie burgers” (non-fermented soy can be harmful to your hormones)
- orange juice (loaded with too much fructose that raises your triglycerides)
- apple juice
- skim milk or homogenized milk
- margarine (deadly trans fat or even “MegaTrans”)
- pre-packaged “diet” dinners
- sport drinks
- protein bars (most are candy bars in disguise!)
- overly processed meal replacements (with more junk than healthy ingredients)
- rice cakes (massive blood sugar spike)
- pasta (more wheat to age you faster)
- diet ice cream or diet desserts
- so-called “energy” drinks
- low-fat foods (usually replaces fat with more sugar)
- low-carb processed foods
- soybean oil, corn oil, canola oil
- etc, etc
I see this trend over and over again with almost every client when I first inspect their cabinets and the foods that they were buying that they thought were healthy.
What they don’t realize is that it’s these exact foods that are sabotaging their fat loss efforts, increasing their cravings, and throwing their hormones out of whack..
So how do you repair your damaged digestive system and start melting away your embarrassing belly fat, while also increasing your energy, & fighting joint pain?