Let’s be honest… making homemade wine is relatively EASY. Anyone can do it. Just get some juice, put in some sugar, then throw in some yeast and let it sit. 10 to 30 days later, you’ll have something that slightly resembles wine. It’ll taste like crap and none of your friends or family will touch it – but it WILL be wine and it will have alcohol in it.
Like many winemakers before you, you can spends tons of money on how-to guides, chemicals, equipment, fruits, juices, grapes..
If you are truly ready to make real homemade wine, want it to be drinkable, want it to be appreciated by friends and family, and want it to be the BEST…
You’re going to need a real, no-holds-barred Wine Making Course – written in plain English, and outlining every step you need to take to make the most amazing bottles of wine your palate has ever had the pleasure of savoring…
Take a look at just some of what you’re going to discover inside the Home Winemaker’s Inner Circle …
- How you can start your first batch almost immediately
- The 4-step formula for successful winemaking at home
- 7 reasons people fail plus a complete Troubleshooting section
- How to create an irresistible aroma
- How to use additives that will boost your wines flavor
- The science of aging wines
- How the right amount of sugar can boost your flavor
- How to force every batch you make to be PERFECT
- The key differences between grapes and juices
- 41 magic “goodies” that will help every batch you make taste amazing
- Not to mention over 150 recipes for award-winning wines!
When you join us today, you’ll get your copy of The Complete Illustrated Guide to Homemade Wine, not only do you get instant access to this 200 page winemaking wonder – you also get all the bonuses listed above AND a 30 day trial Membership to the Home Winemakers Inner Circle which includes the H.W.I.C library, articles and how-tos, AND access to the private members only winemaking forum.